This would have to be the most craziest place i have ever been to. Its dusty, hot, smelly, everything you would expect from a third world country. Even though its like this there is something about this city. Its totally unique. Today was my first day of venturing out. Think im pretty much over the jetlag. We had a bazar out our school i guess this is kind of like a gala. There were lots of stalls selling jewellrey bags etc etc. I went a little crazy but very happy with my purchases. We walked down to our local veg shop today. I brought lots of fruit and veg fruit i seem to eat less maybe because it is so hot.
I'm so excited Marissa has shown me where to buy the best falafels ever. They are light and fluffy and fresh. Falafel salad for me tonight. Forgot to say i also had my first experience of drinking Sudanese coffee. It was spicy. The coffee had ginger and other spices added to it oh and no milk. I could have had at least 3. No more instant coffee for this girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment